Thursday, October 23, 2008


My apologies to everyone, I have been busy working on my thesis of late. I knew that neglecting it for too long would backfire on me sometime and for the past month I've holed myself up at home until I finished it.

Unfortunately, aside from completely wreaking havoc on my social life, which all geeks should have, it also had the nasty side effect of robbing me of time to work on anything related to KDE.

Anyway, I found a couple of free hours and I decided to fix up the 4.1 branch of QuickSand which is now in I make no guarantees about application stability for the 4.1 version as I have been unable to test it much given my limited development time. For those of you who wanted to try it out though, feel free to do so. :)